There are a wide range of federal and state benefits available to qualified veterans and their families. These benefits include grants and supportive services.
Benefits we can assist you with include:
- Service Connected Disability and Compensation
- Non-Service Connected Pension/Aid & Attendance (nursing home)
- Survivor Benefits
- Butler County Veterans In Need Emergency Assistance
- PA State Temporary Assistance
- GI Bill
- Federal and County Burial Benefits
- Flag Holders
- Real Estate Tax Exemption
- Other PA State Program
Noteworthy news and upcoming events for Butler County Veterans
- The Veteran Affairs office is currently located on the 5th Floor. Give us a call to schedule an appointment or stop in to see us!
- Direct Deposit Enrollment Changes: The VA will no longer use the Direct Deposit Enrollment form 24-0296 or 24-0296a. Please refer to the attachment for further details. Direct Deposit Enrollment
- Veteran Rapid Retraining Assistance Program ReInstated
- Our 2020 Veteran of the Year is LeRoy Bunyan! If you see him around make sure you give him a huge congratulations!
- We are currently starting to plan our Memorial Day Parade/Ceremony. Please check back for updates in the next coming weeks. Once we have state approval we will open up our registration process.