The Domestic Relations Section of the Butler County Family Court is responsible for establishing support orders and for seeing that those orders are enforced.
As an easy way to submit information to the Domestic Relations Section, the Pennsylvania Child Support Program created E-Services to use as the first step in opening a new support case. (If you wish to change an existing support order that you already have in Pennsylvania or another state, please do not fill out this questionnaire. Refer to the following information.)
E-Services can be used by parents, caretakers/custodians, and attorneys who want to:
- Modify an existing support obligation (child, spouse or APL only)
- Pay child support and/or spousal support
- Receive child support and/or spousal support
- Receive overpayments on active or terminated cases
Visit the Pennsylvania Child Support website for more information about E-Services or to apply for services online. If you would prefer not to use E-Services, you may also use one of the following petitions to open a new support case:
If you have had a significant change in circumstance and would like your current order reviewed, or if you want to recover an overpayment on an active or terminated case, please use one of the following petitions:
- Petition for Modification (PDF)
- Petition to Recover an Overpayment - Active Case (PDF)
- Petition to Recover an Overpayment - Terminated Case (PDF)
Income & Expense Statements
The following Income and Expense Statements can be printed, completed and given to the Conference Officer at the time of your conference:
Helpful Support Information
For answers to frequently asked questions about Domestic Relations and its services, please review the following brochures:
- Client Services (PDF) - A general overview of support services provided by the Domestic Relations Section.
- Disabled Defendants (PDF) - Information for defendants who are disabled and/or applying for Disability.
- Enforcement (PDF) - The main responsibility of the Domestic Relations Enforcement Department is to ensure that the terms of the Court Order are met.
- Intergovernmental Services (PDF) - Specific paperwork and rules have been established for filing for services to a jurisdiction outside of Butler County.
- Medical (PDF) - Butler County Domestic Relations Medical Reimbursement Procedures and forms.
- Supplemental Information (PDF) - View Butler County's supplemental information to the Pennsylvania Child Support handbook.