The Fiftieth Judicial District (Butler County Courts) provides language services for individuals who are limited English proficient (LEP) or are deaf or hard of hearing. Our policy aims to provide meaningful language access for all individuals who are LEP to ensure that all persons have due process and equal access to all judicial proceedings. These services are free of charge.
Request an Interpreter
To request an interpreter, please complete the Application for Language Services (PDF). Return the Application for Language Services to:
- Email Court Administration
Butler County Court Administration
Language Access Coordinator
124 West Diamond Street
P.O. Box 1208
Butler, PA 16003
- Fax: 724-284-5185
- Phone: 724-284-5200
Need for an Interpreter
Notify the Court as soon as you know an interpreter is needed. If interpreter services have been requested and you no longer require services, contact the Language Access Coordinator at 724-284-5200 to cancel your request.
Additional Documents & Resources
- To waive your right to an interpreter, please complete the Interpreter Waiver Form.
- If you have a complaint regarding language access/interpreter services provided by the Fiftieth Judicial District, please complete the Pennsylvania Courts Language Services Complaint. Complaints must be sent to the Language Access Coordinator at the address provided. A response will be sent to you after a careful review.
- View the Language Access Plan for the Fiftieth Judicial District (PDF).
- View the AOPC Bilingual Forms.