How do I pay my restitution and Court costs?

Payments can be made either in person at the Clerk of Courts located on the first floor of the Courthouse (accessed through the Butler County Government Center) or by mail. Please include the juvenile’s name and juvenile docket number (ex:  CP-10-JV-01-2020).

Butler County Clerk of Courts

  • 124 W Diamond Street
    First Floor County Courthouse
    P.O. Box 1208
    Butler, PA 16003-1208
  • Phone: 724-284-5233
  • Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.

To make a payment online, the PAePay Online Case Payments site allows the public to securely make payments on cases and payment plans with outstanding balances in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania’s Common Pleas and Magisterial District courts. Payments are accepted using Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, and ATM/Debit cards. Read the brochure for more information

To make an online payment , Juvenile or Summary Appeal case click here:

Payments cannot exceed $1,000.00 per transaction and a transaction fee of $2.75 per transaction will be applied. 

For payments on Juvenile cases, you must have the docket number, which you must obtain from your court paperwork or from Juvenile Court Services.

Show All Answers

1. Are hearings open to the public?
2. What is the proper attire for Court?
3. Do I need to hire a lawyer for court?
4. What is the referral process/intake?
5. What do I need to bring to the intake interview?
6. What is adjudication and disposition?
7. What is the difference between a Judge Hearing and a Juvenile Court Hearing Officer Hearing?
8. How do I pay my restitution and Court costs?
9. May a juvenile be fingerprinted or photographed?
10. What is the Court process following the detention of a juvenile?
11. What is decided at the detention hearing?
12. Can parents be held responsible for any payments?
13. What happens with a Non-Payment Referral?
14. How are juvenile records expunged?