Who do I contact for victim information?

Please contact the Victim Witness Advocate at 724-284-5232 or check the District Attorney page for more information.

Show All Answers

1. How do I check my criminal case status and case financial information?
2. How do I get an enforcement bench warrant resolved?
3. How do I get a failure to appear bench warrant resolved?
4. What is the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation's phone number and/or website?
5. How do I contact the Butler County Sheriff?
6. Who handles wills, estates, marriage licenses, adoptions, birth/death certificates?
7. Who do I contact for victim information?
8. Where do I get a hunting, fishing or dog license?
9. Where do I find divorce or civil filings?
10. Who are the Butler County Magisterial District Judges?
11. How do I find the Pennsylvania state DUI association?