- This committee meets as needed.
- Lieutenant Kevin Meyer, Chair
Suggested membership is law enforcement due to the nature of topics being discussed.
- A forum for law enforcement to voice concerns/problems with CJS
- Solicit opinions/suggestions to address problems concerning the CJS
- To educate and inform law enforcement about the workings of the court and CJS
- To promote a more cooperative and collaborative criminal justice system
- To provide a law enforcement viewpoint in the future planning/strategic development
- To update court on Driving Under the Influence (DUI) checkpoint and other arrest procedures/projects