- Board of Commissioners
- Commissioner Leslie Osche
Commissioner Leslie Osche
Leslie Osche is Chairman of the Board of Commissioners for the County of Butler. In this role, she serves as Chairman of the Board of the Southwest PA Commission, and on the Boards of RIDC, Tri-County Workforce Investment, and Community Development Corporation and represents the Commissioners on the Children & Youth, Parks & Recreation, Aging Advisory Committee and the 9-1-1 Communications Council. She also served as Treasurer of the County Commissioner’s Association of PA.
As Commissioner, she and her fellow Board members successfully secured two major federal transportation grants to advance the Gateway 228 corridor, developed a County Infrastructure Bank, and launched the Butler County Growth Collaborative for Economic Development.
A graduate of Butler High School and Duquesne University with a B.A. in Journalism, Osche is a Paul Harris Fellow with the Rotary Club of Butler and the recipient of multiple awards for community service. Her career spans 30 years in non-profit leadership serving in executive roles with United Way of Butler County, Butler County Chamber of Commerce, St. Barnabas Health System, Lifesteps, Inc. and the Three Rivers Arts Festival in Pittsburgh. She resides in Butler Township with her husband Jim.
Commissioner Osche serves as County liaison to the following Boards & Authorities:
- Butler County Area Agency on Aging
- Butler County Communications Council
- Butler County Children & Youth Advisory Board
- Butler County Parks & Recreation Advisory Committee
- Butler County Community Development Corporation
- County Commissioners Association of PA Human Services Committee
- RIDC "Regional Industrial Development Corporation of Southwestern Pennsylvania" Board
- Southwest Pennsylvania Commission, Chairman
- Tri-County Workforce Investment Board